Read some of the many comments and feedback from participants in the 2012 An Post Tour of Sligo.
Below are a sample, and you can download the full PDF…
- Very well organised, very well marshalled. Very friendly people and volunteers and staff. 1st time in Sligo and 1st time to do this cycle. Hope to do it again next year. (Please God) Weather great and scenery superb.
Pat Mullally, Kilkenny
- Everything was well marshalled, well organized food etc. Couldn’t fault it. Weather perfect. All good, see you again next year hopefully.
Alex Gethan, Roscommon
- I thoroughly enjoyed the “tour” organization was first class, many thanks to all the stewards, gardai, the “feeders” were brilliant. Hope it lasts for years.
Dessio Rogers, Meath
- Well done to all involved. Fantastic day and fabulous scenery. Very well organized. Summit sign was much appreciated. Improving every year-coded numbers, wrist bands, great. Food selection great! Keep up the good work.
Anne Flanagan, Gerry Flanagan, Peadar Doyle, Tony Flanagan, Lily Murphy Sligo
- Fantastic. Never cycled 60k before in my life. Did the 10k yesterday with my 9 year old. All very well organized. Everyone supportive and helpful. Thank you for all your efforts and all the volunteers and services.
A stall selling gel saddles and a sample ideal road bike would be fab.
Breda Roberts, Sligo
- Excellent all round, was even catered for as a vegetarian which was great. Marshalling was superb and takes the pain out of all those sharp turns. Keep up the good work.
Margaret Hynes, Roscommon
- Organisation, Marshalling, Signposting, Foodstops –Super
MH, Donamon Dyanamos
- Thanks so much for organizing such a fantastic event and the sun even shone in Sligo today. Great work!
Niamh McSharry, Sligo
- Excellently organized, food great, scenery fab, well done to all involved. Fantastic value for money.
Sean O Boyle, Westport Covey Wheelers
- Very well run event, great set up. Food 1st class, Everyone from Donegal Bay had a great day.
Roger McCawley, Donegal Bay CC